Wow! Nothing beats the smell of victory in the morning!
You guys already know that I’m not really a PR person. So, I hope you will excuse me for thanking you in the only way that I know how.
HOLY CRAP, YOU GUYS!!!
CROWFALL MADE ALMOST $1,800,000 IN PLEDGES!
I can’t believe it. Between Kickstarter and our Paypal collection directly on crowfall.com, we raised just $1,783,796. from over 17,000 backers!
I feel dizzy. I need coffee. or maybe a nap.
That staggering last-minute surge means that, in the last 24 hours…
– We hit $1.5 million, unlocking the Infected rules and the Minotaur archetype (was that really yesterday morning?!)
– We unlocked the 15,500 backer All Father relic update,
– We passed $1.6 million, allowing us to build the Tournament system,
– We achieved the 17,000 backer goal, unlocking the Centaur relic, and
– We passed the $1.7 million mark, achieving the Combat Pets stretch goal!
So, what happens next?
Now we get to work! We have a game to build. We refine the vision. We engage with you on the forums. We discuss our ideas (and mistakes) openly. We find the right solutions, together.
And we continue to seek out our kind. Crowfall isn’t a game for everyone. But there are still players out there — brave, lost, and arguably crazy — who will share this vision. Who, like us, will HAVE to see it come to life. We need to find them, and bring them home.
We won’t let you down. We’re going to show the world a new kind of online experience.
Thank you for making CROWFALL a reality.
We’ll see you in the game!
Todd, Gordon, and the team at ArtCraft Entertainment
Creators of Crowfall www.crowfall.com
P.S.. For those of you who found us late — or for friends that couldn’t pledge through Paypal for some reason, we’re now accepting pledges on our own website at www.crowfall.com . The bundles aren’t the same, but the deals are still great and you still have a chance to jump into this project early!